– Advertisement – Use the Sebastian Medrano OMI whiteboard room divider in your office for many reasons. First, it features sound-absorbent pads to reduce any noise in a meeting room. Primarily, you can use this item as for note-taking and handling meetings or a room divider to separate an area. In fact, the convenient wheels allow you to easily maneuver it around the room. It features storage bins underneath the whiteboard, allowing you to keep the working area tidy. Furthermore, this whiteboard room divider features a thick wooden frame that complements any workspaces. Plus, its handy storage area allows you to organize your whiteboard pens for use whenever you need them. Overall, this workspace gadget reimagines what an office partition should look like.
Let us remind you that the first commercial flight of Croatia Airlines was performed on May 5, 1991 from Zagreb to Split, while the connection of Croatia with the world began on April 5, 1992, with the first international flight on the route Zagreb – Frankfurt. The jubilee passenger of Croatia Airlines was also awarded by the Zagreb International Airport with a gift voucher worth 100 euros, usable in the airport’s duty free shop. Members of the Management Board of MZL Zagreb congratulated the national airline on its 30th anniversary and 40.000.000 passengers were safely transported, wishing that successful business cooperation would continue in the future. Yesterday, Croatia Airlines recorded the forty millionth passenger in its history. The jubilee passenger is Ivanka Čandrlić from Zabok, and he was recorded on a regular international flight from Frankfurt to Zagreb. Source / photo: Croatia Airlines At a special ceremony at Zagreb Airport, which was held at around 11 am after the landing of the plane from Frankfurt, the President of the Management Board of Croatia Airlines, Jasmin Bajić, awarded 40.000.000. passengers with two free business class tickets for one of the European destinations of the company, at the choice of the passengers. “We are extremely pleased to have recorded the forty millionth passenger in the year in which we celebrate the 30th anniversary of the founding of the company. An additional symbolism is that the jubilee passenger was recorded on the line on which we made our first international flight in 1992 and thus began to connect Croatia with the world.”, Said the head of Croatia Airlines Jasmin Bajić at today’s ceremony. The company’s aircraft have so far operated more than 610.000 flights, carrying 11.800.000 passengers in scheduled domestic traffic, 25.300.000 passengers on scheduled international flights and 2.900.000 passengers on non-scheduled (charter) flights.
Would you like to read more?Register for free to finish this article.Sign up now for the following benefits:Four FREE articles of your choice per monthBreaking news, comment and analysis from industry experts as it happensChoose from our portfolio of email newsletters To access this article REGISTER NOWWould you like print copies, app and digital replica access too? SUBSCRIBE for as little as £5 per week.
The sale of this home at 11 Sydney St, New Farm, has broken the street record.THE sale of a luxurious Hamptons style home has smashed a decade-old Brisbane street record by about $1 million.The property at 11 Sydney Street, New Farm, has sold for close to $3.5 million to a local buyer.The exact sale price has not been disclosed.The previous record for the street was set during the global financial crisis in 2008 when 6 Sydney Street fetched $2.33 million. Home ownership down, renting up Free pony rides at open home Huge house sells with a price to match The kitchen at 11 Sydney St, New Farm, which has broken the sale price record for the street.He said 11 Sydney Street attracted multiple offers and strong interest from potential buyers in Sydney, Melbourne, China, Japan and Hong Kong.“There was no expense spared, no corners cut,” Mr Kornel said.“You can just move in and enjoy. There’s literally nothing to do.” This home at 11 Sydney St, New Farm, has all the features of classic Hamptons design.Mr Kornel said the buyer had been looking for “the right house” for about two years before finding the New Farm property.“They were toying with the idea of renovating and staying where they are but didn’t want to go through that in the end,” he said. This property at 11 Sydney St, New Farm, has broken the sale price record for the street.Designed by prominent architect Harry Poulos and built in 2013, the six-bedroom, three-bathroom house on 607 sqm at 11 Sydney Street is a piece of The Hamptons heaven in cosmopolitan New Farm.With its soft palette, timber panelling, ornate finishings and feature lighting, this home would stand out even in the playground of the rich and famous — Long Island. More from newsMould, age, not enough to stop 17 bidders fighting for this home3 hours agoBuyers ‘crazy’ not to take govt freebies, says 28-yr-old investor3 hours agoOne of six bedrooms in the home at 11 Sydney Street, New Farm.Belle Property principal Ivo Kornel negotiated the sale, which is one of at least half a dozen deals around the $3 million mark he has handled this financial year.“To sell a home for more than $3 million in New Farm 24 months ago was no easy task, and it still isn’t, but all of a sudden more buyers are looking in that range,” Mr Kornel said. GET THE LATEST REAL ESTATE NEWS DIRECT TO YOUR INBOX HERE This home at 11 Sydney St, New Farm, has all the features of classic Hamptons design.Other features of the home include a stone-fronted fireplace, hidden television built into fixed cabinetry, bay windows, marble bathrooms, a Sonos sound system and built-in attic storage space.The median house price in New Farm, just 2km from Brisbane’s CBD, is $1.605 million.Follow Liz Tilley on Twitter @liztilley84
NewsSports SKABA expresses and gratitude after successful weekend festival by: – November 17, 2011 Share Tweet •Radio Personality Leslie “Sugar Bowl Kid” Morton interviews 7 foot 2 inch Dominican Team Captain and former NBA player Garth Joseph. The St. Kitts Amateur Basketball Association including the Executive and Members, would like to thank the St. Kitts-Nevis Select Male Basketball Team for their performance in the “Sugar Creole Basketball Festival” during the 11th – 13th November. The performance by these exceptional men were an integral factor in making the weekend festival a big hit and helped assure the event a success. We hope that Nationals of St. Kitts and Nevis at home and abroad appreciate the commitment and welcome the pride they have demonstrated to basketball this past weekend.Our thanks go out to;Kurt Herbert Marlon Powell George GatonTamboura Caines Ansel Revan Devin WarnerShawn Forbes Brain Morris Kemo DuncanTroy Wattley Delvin Marshall Kimo LiburdKiethly HicksOur sincere thanks also extends to Dave Sutton, Coach of the SKABA National Champions GhautBucs as well as the SKN Select Team. Coach Sutton displayed a keen sense of professionalism and dedication to the team; even with the limited training schedule he was afforded. We appreciate his insight and allegiance to the game of basketball.To Mr. Alister James and Ms. Bernice Morton, the training staff it was their assistance that kept up the endurance of these young energetic men.We take pleasure at the level of competence our Refereeing and Officiating members exhibited this weekend.Special thanks must be extended to Mr. Ian Liburd, Mr. Ian Hanley and Mr. Elvis Williams for their proficiency during the festival weekend and also to the desk official for their continued reliable service. Their efforts are greatly valued.“I am delighted to report that the first “Sugar Creole Basketball Festival” was a tremendous success. A huge turnout of fans attended all of the weekend’s activities and we couldn’t be more pleased, “ said SKABA President Kenroy Romel Tobias. “The impressive staging of this Festival assures me that basketball is definitely on a rise again and remains a positive influence to the communities of St. Kitts and Nevis and invigorates my commitment to this sport. It pleases me to thank, the planning committee, the players and coaches, the referees and officials and the entertainers and contributors who made this event a success, without their assistance the execution of this Festival would be impossible. The Sugar Creole Basketball Festival was a great community and National event, requiring the support of many individuals and businesses. ” The SKABA Chief continued. Further thanks is also extended to the Challengers Exodus team and their supporting Community as well as the Molinuex Inner City League Champions Young Legs and their community member; their energy was reverberated through all who attended and was noticed by the visiting Dominica National Team. The Dominican National Team as well cannot be given enough appreciaition for their presence and integral involvement in the weekend festival. Special mention must be made of one of the organisers of the weekend event Coach Mickey Joseph as well as President of the Dominican Amateur Basketball Association Dave Baron, Assistant Coach Derek Alexander and of course the ever endearing gentle giant Mr Garth Joseph who along with his team conducted themselves in a very professional manner particulalrly in their interactions with the thousands of fans that turned out. S. K. A. B. A. continues to receive positive feedback about the event and the opportunity it provided, our local communities and Nationals of St. Kitts and Nevis and Dominica.Again, thanks to all the parties involved for their generous support and involvement.Press ReleaseThe St. Kitts Basketball Association 38 Views no discussions Sharing is caring! Share Share
Brugge were paired with United during December’s draw at the UEFA headquarters in Switzerland, with the ties due to be played at Jan Breydel Stadium this week and then Old Trafford on 27 February. The Belgian club are entering the competition after their elimination from the Champions League, in which they finished third in Group A behind European giants Paris Saint-Germain and Real Madrid. While our upcoming opponents were disappointed to earn only three points in that group, their results included an impressive 2-2 draw against Real at the imposing Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. Mata expressed his respect for Club Brugge and underlined the need for Manchester United to be fully focused on League last-32 tie in Belgium. The Reds have reached this stage of the competition by finishing top of Group L with 13 points from a possible 18 and the Europa League represents an excellent opportunity to lift a trophy this season. Manchester United midfielder, Juan Mata, has urged Nigeria’s Odion Ighalo and other teammates to respect their opponent in the UEFA Europa League clash on Thursday. Loading… “They’re a good Belgium team and I remember when they played in the Champions League, so they’re a team that has good experience in European competitions and they won’t be afraid of playing against us,” Mata told us before the trip to Belgium. “We’ll try to go through and we’ll remember the good memories we have from the Europa League and Stockholm in the final against Ajax when we won [in 2017]. It’s a really nice competition to win.” Mata has won the Europa League on two occasions in his illustrious career, firstly at former club Chelsea in 2012/13 and then again with United. Quizzed on what is required to succeed in the knockout stages of the competition, Mata says: “I think the key is not to make too many mistakes, because a very cheap goal can cost you in the competition. “So it’s about being focused on what you have to do, to play at your best level and to try to grow into the competition. It’s different than the Premier League, you can lose a game but you still have a chance to come back and win more points. “In the Europa League, if you have a bad day you can be out of the competition, so you have to be really 100 per cent focused in every game.” Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s men have performed well in Europe this season and Mata is confident that the Reds can maintain that run of form in the knockout stages, beginning on Thursday night. Read Also:Pogba to be assessed by Man Utd doctors this week “I think we can look back at some nice games we had. We can look back at some games where we played at our best level and if we can find that level we are a really difficult team to play against. We’ll try to reach those levels in every single game and if we play like that we can go forward.” FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Promoted ContentThe Funniest Prankster Grandma And Her GrandsonThe Models Of Paintings Whom The Artists Were Madly In Love WithBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeWhy Do Americans Consider Him To Be The Best President?These Guys Are Turning 50 This Year. Feeling Old Yet?7 Things That Actually Ruin Your Phone7 Black Hole Facts That Will Change Your View Of The UniverseA Guy Turns Gray Walls And Simple Bricks Into Works Of Art6 Interesting Ways To Make Money With A Drone6 Extreme Facts About HurricanesWho Earns More Than Ronaldo?Who Is The Most Powerful Woman On Earth?
Monday, 4/30OA 5 Waldron 0Tuesday, 5/1OA 5 Brown County 0OA Season record: 8-1District rank #4Next match: @ Franklin County (5/2)Courtesy of Twisters Coach Mark Wilder.
Loading… ‘AJ’ who is one of the leanest Heavyweights will need to stay in shape even amidst the Coronavirus pandemic as he has to be ready to go as soon as the world returns to normal. Mannix probed ‘AJ’ about his not having a gym. He was asked if he ever thinks about staying in shape for when bouts resume. ‘AJ’ engages in regular day-to-day exercises that common people do.Advertisement “So you know with boxing, why I chose boxing when I was younger. Because it’s a sport where you don’t really need much. So you need to keep fit. The reason why we do road work is to keep our legs going in the late round. A run of 45 minutes to an hour is perfect. In the UK the guidelines are, exercise outside your house to an hour. That’s why sometimes I go cycling or I go running. And then I shadow box in the garden.” read also:Anthony Joshua faces fresh hurdle for WBO belt ‘AJ’ says this is a lost art of boxing and reveals that it is something he loves doing. FacebookTwitterWhatsAppEmail分享 Unified Heavyweight Champion, Anthony Joshua, appeared on Boxing with Chris Mannix where he spoke about his rematch against Andy Ruiz Jr and shared when he thinks his next title defence will be. Promoted Content10 Risky Jobs Some Women DoBest & Worst Celebrity Endorsed Games Ever MadeDid You Know There’s A Black Hole In The Milky Way?What’s Up With All The Female Remakes?7 Universities In The World Where Education Costs Too MuchA Hurricane Can Be As Powerful As 10 Atomic Bombs12 Movies That Almost Ended Their Stars’ Careers7 Of The Wealthiest Universities In The WorldTarantino Wants To End His Career With This Movie?6 Incredibly Strange Facts About HurricanesYou’ve Only Seen Such Colorful Hairdos In A Handful Of Anime10 Greatest Disney Female Villains We Love Anyways
By Greg GrabianowskiBRITT, Iowa (June 13) – Devin Jones of Clear Lake earned win number five in the Mach-1 Sport Compact division Saturday at Hancock County Speedway.Jacob Kofoot was the runner-up in the feature with Kaytee DeVries third.Chanse Hollatz picked up his second IMCA Sunoco Hobby Stock victory of the season at the track, holding off the challenges of Cody Nielsen and Kyle Ricke.Shane Swanson survived a number of late-race caution flags, holding off Nick Meyer and Kyle Germundson to win his first Karl Chevrolet Northern SportMod feature since opening night.A two-car breakaway in the IMCA Sunoco Stock Car division between Blake Cole and Kevin Opheim came down to a restart. Opheim got the best of Cole when the race returned to green and went on to become the ninth different winner in the division this season at Britt.Heath Tulp ended up in second place with David Smith taking third.The Xtreme Motor Sports IMCA Modified feature went green, white, checkered with Mark Noble setting the pace early before he had car trouble. Troy Swearingen took over the lead at that point and never looked back, winning by nearly a straightway over Jeff Dolphin and Austin Wolf.
RelatedPosts Live stream Premier League, La Liga, Serie A on Showmax Pro this weekend Juve’s Pirlo gamble makes new Serie A season the most open for years Pirlo bags UEFA coaching badge The Italian Football Federation has decided teams in the country’s top three tiers must complete the 2019-20 season by August 20, with the 2020-21 campaign scheduled to begin on September 1.The current season was brought to a halt in March due to the coronavirus pandemic, and matches will not be played until June 14 at the earliest, adhering to government guidelines. Federation chief executive Gabriele Gravina, Serie A president Paolo Dal Pino and Serie B and C executives congregated on Wednesday to revise the calendar for the remainder of the season.The FIGC will also allow for the Coppa Italia competition to be concluded by the end of August.Meanwhile, Italian Minister of Sport Vincenzo Spadafora has confirmed decisions made regarding league competition will be ratified in a council meeting on May 28.“The Italian Football Federation has expressed its willingness to restart and complete its national professional competitions, marking August 20 as the deadline for Serie A, B and C to close their competitions,” a FIGC statement read.“Ahead of the restart of sporting activity, it will be the Federal Council’s competence to determine the criteria whereby competitions will be finalised. “Finally, as a result of what has been sanctioned, the 2020-21 sporting season will start on September 1.”Tags: Gabriele GravinaItalian Football FederationPaolo Dal PinoSerie A